Tuesday 13 November 2012

Few hours over the weekend

I managed to get to the allotment over the weekend well about 8 in total,I got a little done which I was chuffed with and just hope I can carry on this week. I Wanted to do loads while I was at the allotment but did a little, but the little was ok for me. I did dig another section over and weeded it ready for winter, also started to weed the new flower bed which I will plant next year. Wanted to weed and cover over then I don't have to worry about it,weeded half of it will do the rest this week and will cover it.




20121113-211418.jpg

20121113-211606.jpg

The section I'm weeding for the flower bed next year is the cabbage section I have now, saying that not many white cabbages have grown on this part this year. I have a couple from this patch and have a few small ones to take up,will work around them to weed and cover.Most of them went onto the compost bin this year due to slug and snail attack,I'm happy in what I've took home anyway.

I did noticed on Sunday that the onions I planted a few weeks ago have started to grow,don't know if that early but we have growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment