Saturday 15 September 2012

Sunflowers and bit and bobs.

Sunflowers are coming on and getting quite big but move around a bit much in the wind,I've strapped them up a little to stop them from falling down. Will learn to give them better support the next time I plant them,the bees seem to love the flowers and always have a few hanging around.

Ive been a couple of times to the allotment this week but not done a lot,only because I've taken juke the dog. He loves coming to the allotment but just sits on the path just looking around, the plot is fenced singe can't get out but he won't budge. I feel sorry for him just sitting down and not moving,so I end up giving up and walking him around the allotment site. He is a daddy's boy and always follows me around all over,so I think that's why he just sits down incase I disappear. Don't get me wrong I love taking him but would be better if he walk around the plot on his own,the plots big enough for him to wander around.

2 comments:

  1. Not what I would've thought would be on a dog's menu!

    Loving the pics you put up ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks very much for the comments juke loves chewing marrows and leaving the bits all over the allotment.

    ReplyDelete