Tuesday 4 September 2012

Not a lot done due to holiday.

Not done a lot last week and this week due to being on holiday in Scotland, so only thing I've done is been and picked some veg up over the last few days. Hoping to get back on track and get sorted on the allotment and updating the blog,well do my best to update always fall asleep when i get home.

I've done well up to with the veg I've taken from the green house, toms are doing well and we have eaten quite a lot of them. What I've done as well is freeze some tomatoes, I've took out about 400grams toms and squashed them then banged into the freezer ready for my currys I have a few bags now. I've took more onions up and got them in the shed drying out ready to hang up or store,also took some 1st spuds ready for dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment