Monday 6 August 2012

Not much done again.

Went to the allotment over the weekend but didn't do much,by the time I got to the plot it was late on both days then it rained. I managed to move the rest of the gravel from bottom of the allotment to the top, still have a lot to pick up from a mates house to finish of the pond. I planted another row of beetroot don't know why because I will have to much on the first row,also planted some swede that i forgot to plant a few months ago.

I've took home a few little bits this week Which I am loving the taste of fresh veg, my chillies are growing i will have to find out how to dry them out and freeze them. I'm going to have to give a few things away already like the courgettes, only because one minute I have some small ones next they are about 8inches long and fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment