Tuesday 14 August 2012

Not a lot done.

Had a few days at the allotment over the last few days well few hours done,didn't do much while at the plot apart from doing a little watering and working on the pond. We are just waiting for some rain to come because we are so dry and cracked,once we get a little then we can crack on with some digging.

I've taking few bits home over the last few days but also given a lot of it away,Well only the veg we wont get to eat oh and I did a swap also 3 marrows for a lettuce. A lot of my onions have fallen over due to someone weeding them and squashing them,the onions are half the size as last years well we had a good year last year. The cabbages are starting to fill out a lot better than I expected, I have lot cabbages planted but far to much for us to eat so a lot will be given away.

No comments:

Post a Comment