Sunday 1 July 2012

Good day yesterday.

Had a good day at the plot on Saturday after the rain we had in the morning,by the time I got to the plot it had dried a little enough to stand on. So I started to weed around the snap peas and broad beans once it had dried a little,the soils is quite good around the bottom end of the allotment so it made it a little easier.

I found a few pea onwards and snap peas while weeding but not as many as I thought, my broad beans are looking well and starting to fill out. The weeds had been holding the beans up so might have to give some support,the snap pea's and onward should be ok.

I tried to do some weeding today but the soil was quite hard and dry,thats with no rain today and with it being windy so its dried it out. In the greenhouse all is looking good, I've started to see some growth on the tomato plants,but nothing on the peppers or cucumber plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment