Tuesday 5 June 2012

Little more planted.

Got a few more bits planted yesterday but got bugger all done today,I managed to plant some white cabbages and half a dozen red. Also a row of broccoli got planted,I have re potted some savoy cabbages and sunflowers plants. Everything that I have planted I have put under some netting,but getting to the stage now that I will be running out of soon.

A few months ago I planted some garlic but had to it all out, all of the garlic had bolted and going to seed. The garlic was the sons garlic he was throwing it away,so I thought I would see if I could grow it from shop bought garlic. It has quite large bulbs,but when you take the outer skin off it has smaller ones inside. I have read on the net it's still safe to eat when it's started to bolt,it just has a weaker flavour than the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment