Friday 15 June 2012

Have done a bit.

Have been to the allotment a few times this week but kept fallen asleep once I've got home, so haven't blogged much this week but I wanted to but it's hard when your asleep. While at the plot I needed to do a lot of weeding which has gone a bit mad,some of the weeding went ok but other section were a little hard to do.

I still have a lot of weeding to do but will have do a bit every time I go down and keep an eye on it,I know it's an ongoing thing but wish i could just get rid of them once and for all.

While weeding i did some other bits I planted some more white cabbages,have got some red ones and Celtic and savoy ones to go in. Ive managed to plant my sunflower plants against a metal frame to support the plants,also planted some sweetcorn / pumpkins / courgettes.

Not going to get a lot done this weekend as we are away for a few day,well it is our Anniversary so
Couldn't stay at the allotment .

No comments:

Post a Comment