Sunday 24 June 2012

Few hours done

Did a few hours at the allotment over the weekend some good and no so good, spent yesterday trying to sort the weeding out got a little done but loads left to do. I was getting to the stage it when it was getting on top of me, I
Did feel like giving it all up and handing keys in. But instead I finished what I was doing and went home,then went back today to do a little more.

So I spent the hours today repotting in the greenhouse as the soil was a little wet from all the rain last night,so now I can concentrate on doing some weeding the next time I go. So I repotted my chilli peppers/ Spanish peppers/ yellow Ringo peppers, i did mark the tubs either shop compost/ own compost or 50/50 mixture.I feel a little better now after today,the next time I can go now is tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment