Wednesday 2 May 2012

Path in greenhouse sorted.

We have now got a path inside the greenhouse made out some timber and decking,we didn't know if we was going to put paving slabs down or used timber. It was Keith that made the path while I was at work on Monday,we need to sort out the sides of the path to combat the slug and snail invasion. Forgot to say last week i sowed some more seeds on the greenhouse,it was mainly flowers that i sowed it was Dahlia Aster Marigold Primrose.

I took up a few more cauliflowers so I can use for tea and freeze the rest,a lot of the cauliflower did bolt so have gone on the compost bin. I've put in two rows of sprouts today I think it was about 25 in total, i planted them and have them a little water so I hope they survive the night out. I have covered them over with some netting to keep the wind down a little, so only time will tell if I sprouts this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment