Sunday 20 May 2012

Bit of weeding done.

Over the last few days I've tried to get as much weeding done as possible, the weather hasn't been to bad so manages to do a little. I've still got a bit to weeding to do but not as much as I did,will get some more done the next time I'm at the plot.

Whilst at the plot weeding I've tried to do some other bits and bobs,I have started to level the soil around the pond (bath) but its so hard to dig it will take a little longer than I thought. Also trying to grow some flowers to fill some hanging baskets and pots for the home and ofd one for the allotment,I know even less about flowers than i do about veg.

Keith from the next plot has made a beehive to attract some bees, not to make honey I don't think just some place for the bees to live Will let you know if it works.

No comments:

Post a Comment