Saturday 7 April 2012

Got a little done

Spent a few hours at the allotment today and got a little bit done, well more than some days anyway. I put in 2 rows of main crop potatoes which are Desiree, well I only got one bag so i divided it up between the 2 rows and got 9 spuds in each. I also planted 20 king Edwards potatoes in one row, i got them giving so going to give them a go.

I put in some sugar snap peas in a full row,last year it was only half a row I managed to plant 145 seeds in a full two rows. Last year the peas didn't make it home I ate most of them at the allotment,I've put them 3inches apart but won't last long. Got my last seeded onions in well 2 rows extra,so now I have a total of 12 rows of turbo onions.

We also had another go at sorting the extension out on the greenhouse, we put up most of the roof we just have to add a couple of sections and tape the joints up then that's sorted. Just have to put a door on and sort the weeds out inside of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment