Friday 6 April 2012

Cauliflower and check plot.

Went to the allotment straight from works yesterday to try and do a little bit,everything was fine from the night before wind and rain. Well apart from the covering on the strawberries which had blow of in bits,so I replaced it with some leafs that had been dropped off. After the last few weeks I've been checking the odd cauliflower to see if we had any growth,the ones that i checked were a little small so I never checked the other ones. So I decided to check the other ones and we had some large ones,well about 5 to 6 inches wide so quite chuffed in the size if them. Just have to harvest them them and get them eaten and frozen for later on in the year,don't think I have a big enough freezer to store them all in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment