Saturday 3 March 2012

Just a little done.

Haven't been to the allotment much this week been a little busy at work,we had our first meeting this week with the new allotment association. So it's the first time the three main chiefs have met up,also with the other 6 members. We have a full meeting in a few week with the rest of the allotment people,will find out how many people will join up to the association.

I went to the allotment today and it didn't go very well at first, I couldn't get motivated to get anything done. But then I put myself into gear and sorted a small trench out for the footpath,only for the boards to go along the path. I also raked some of the soil over ready to start to plant things out,I have a rough idea what's going in which section so just have sort the soil out.

Oh nearly forgot some of the seeds are starting to come through,my sprouts and turnips are showing.

No comments:

Post a Comment