Sunday 5 February 2012

Manure and snow

We went for some more manure on Thursday and filled more bins up,we will have to go back and get some more then leave it for next year. When we collected the manure I wore more clothing to stop the smell,but it didn't work and I stunk also can't get the smell out of my van.Hopefully it will evaporate over time and no one will be any wiser what I've had in the van,but I think I will have to do one last run first.

Went to the allotment yesterday to try and do some weeding,but it was a waste of time because the ground was frozen solid. So I ended up giving it a tidy up and breaking some pallets down, so I can finish doing the fence well some of it. Got no chance of allotment fun today with the amount of snow we have had,at least all allotments will look the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment