Sunday 13 November 2011

A little more done.

I put some more posts in on my little fence I'm trying to make,I got about 80ft done well thats just one rail going across. I need to get a bottom rail then some slats to finish it all off,hopefully I've got some pallets coming in December not sure how many though.

I took some veg home today for Sunday dinner and whats left I made some soup,in the soup was celery-white cabbage-savoy cabbage -onion-carrots-marrow and some chicken stock. It look ok but taste even better So I have got 4 tubs full of it and I have frozen it,now I have some dinners made up now.


Celery

3 comments:

  1. All looking very good and productive from where I am sitting! I can't find a "follow" button on your blog - where is it?? I want to "follow"
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ignore the "follower" bit, I found the button & now following you!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments yeah I have 2 followers,crack open the bubbly and have a party.

    ReplyDelete