Saturday 1 October 2011

Wow 2 day on a row.

Wow I've been to the allotment 3 times in 2 days not for long though but at least I've been, I managed to do a quick weed of all the larger weeds and put them in the skip. So it looks a little better now with the weeds and rubbish gone, i also got given a fence off a neighbour for the allotment so i can add to the other bit.I Did think the fence was in better condition but i was wrong, but i cant grumble if it was for free and it will fill a small part.

I also sorted the cabbage patch today by pulling up all the dead stalks and all the dead leaves, so now I can tell if any more are being pinched. I may have to give some of my marrows away because I've become over run with them,it saves them going onto the compost heap but will help me next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment