Sunday 16 October 2011

Good few days.

Can't believe it I've been to the allotment 3 times this so this are looking up, well the decorating is just about finished now so it's all good. I taken up the last of my second early's and they ready to be taken home and consumed, I have also taken up my first row of main crop but 50% have holes in them so I can't store them well the ones with homes in anyway.

I also sorted another container out so I can catch the rain fall of the shed,it's another wheelie bin with a few adjustments well just an over flow pipe.The first bin is nearly full so I need to sort something else out, I am picking some more guttering up in a couple of weeks then I can put some on the other side of the shed and greenhouse.

I have also made a cage for me to make leaf mould and it's half full already, only because while at work I've been sweeping them up.I also took the daughters boyfriend with me one day to sweep some leaves up from a field, I'm hoping to get some more when I'm back at work and may go back to the fields for some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment