Saturday 13 August 2011

Good day yesterday.

Went straight to the allotment yesterday to carry on weeding from work, it was a lot easier to do once the rain had soaked down. My brown recycling bin for garden waste is full so I have to wait for it to get emptied first before I can fill it again, the better half won't let me put it in the car so I have to wait.

I've started to string up the onions in the shed to try and dry them off, I have some in baskets but have to keep moving them to check to if they are ok. I think I will need a bigger shed to put the onions in once I have took them all up,may have to bring them home and use the sheds at home to dry them off.

My tomato plants are doing well and getting quite a lot off them but I seem to be eating a lot of them before I bring them home,I can't complain at least I'm getting my 5 a day veg intake.

No comments:

Post a Comment