Friday 29 July 2011

A little done

A couple of quick visits to the allotment this for a lot of weeding done bit still a lot still to do,you don't realise how quick the weeds grow. I think if I give it a good couple of days the weeds will be sorted I hope,my veg is coming on and my fridge is getting full of fresh veg only problem we don't eat it quick enough.

We have had problems over the last few months of people coming onto the allotments causing damage,but this week people are starting to steal people netting which is not good. The rumour around the allotment it could be someone on the allotment is taking things,if it kids or fellow allotment people it's still not good.a few people are starting to take they onion up and Start to store them before they go missing.It's not all gloom I'm still loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment