Thursday 14 April 2011

Short visit today.

Went to the allotment just to have a quick check all seems to be fine for what I can see,check plot over and the shed and greenhouse. I sowed some more leeks only because only a few have grown in the trays in the green house, while checking the seeds in the greenhouse I noticed that the melon seeds have started to pop through which I got from www.vegatableseeds.net, I am trying all sorts of seeds to see what will grow and what the family will eat.

I will not get chance to go tomorrow going to be a little busy but will spend either Saturday or Sunday at the allotment, I have a few jobs to sort out over the weekend like sort the sheds out and get it in to some order.I will sort some more seeds out to plant if not try and clear the greenhouse of some of the seeds which are growing nicely like the onions.

No comments:

Post a Comment