Sunday 10 April 2011

Had a great day on the plot.

Been to the allotment today for just over 11 hours and its passed so quickly I know I have chatted for a little while but got a little bit done, even though my neck and arms ache from the sunburn. I managed to get some seeds planted in the soil and some more seed sowed in the green house, also re-potted some of the seed into larger tubs but didn’t go very well. I have planted my 2nd early spuds which are Maris peer which just leaves me my main ones left to plant, also planted 2 types of radish some old ones from last year called French Breakfast 3 and radish mixed.
I put 4 rows of lettuce in as well 1 row of iceberg which was on a pre seeded tape,2 rows of all the year round lettuce one old stock and one new stock also 1 row of little gem which was old stock will see if I have any luck. I planted some more Dwarf French beans and some more beetroot which I have already growing in the greenhouse. Going to try and get the allotment next week and get the rest of my potatoes in and some more seeds, also try and sort the shed out and get it into some order.

4 rows of Lettuce


Carrots and parsnips


Bedfordshire Onions


Radish


Maris Peer Second Early.

No comments:

Post a Comment