Monday 25 April 2011

Got a few bits done today

Been to the allotment for a few hours today I've managed to plant some beetroot which was growing in the greenhouse, also planted some garlic which i had moved from plot 18 a little while ago.With the warmer weather i have been leaving some of my seeds out side to harden up a little,then putting them back in the greenhouse late at night. I have used an old dog cage to put the flower and veg seeds in during the day so the birds don't start to eat them, then if i don't get back in time at least i will have some seeds to come back to. Another thing which i have sorted out is the shed at the top end of the allotment, i moved the table from the bottom shed to the top shed now i have a shed that looks like a shed. Oh yeah i forgot to say that my 1st spuds are starting to come through.



Garlic from plot 18




Dog Cage used to harden off the veg and flowers.




Beetroot planted left space for the next batch to go in.





My new look shed which looks like a shed.




My 1st earlies spuds coming through.


No comments:

Post a Comment