Friday 22 March 2013

Update on greenhouse

We have not had the weather and I've not had the time to visit the plot as much as i wanted,but the times I have I've been trying to sort the new project out. I've had a little help from Keith on building the new greenhouse,we are getting further and further each week so cant wait till its finished. The pallets we have put down for the sides do need more support to stop them from moving, now that we have put more of the frame up we can secure the bottom a bit more.

The top part that's going to support the Perspex has changed shape a few times,only because each trampoline
frame are not the same so had to adjust each one . Now that the top parts are up I've secured the bottoms with blocks to stop them from moving from side to side. So have now got get some timber sorted to screw the Perspex into on the roof,also need to get the back sorted and the entrance.











No comments:

Post a Comment