Tuesday 13 March 2012

Good few days

Had a good few days over the weekend finally got chance to get the beast out to give it a good dig over, well the rotovator belongs to Keith's friend so it's not ours. We started it on Saturday and got a quite a not done but most of it got done on Sunday,we need to go over it again to break the soil a little more. I might start to put the potatoes in this week as it doesn't need to be fine soil,some of the other chaps have already put some spuds in.

I checked the rhubarb I relocated a few weeks ago and it's doing ok,the old rhubarb isn't doing that well but may need a little feeding. I made a start also on making a border around the rasp bushes, will dig a trench around them and put some boarding down and fill with bark if I can get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment