Wednesday 6 April 2011

its been a while.

Its been a week now since i last blogged its not because i didn’t want to blog it that I’ve been busy at work and trying to sort the new allotment out, also what doesn’t help is that my internet has been too slow to even load a page to make matters worse my phone has packed up. Any way I have signed new contracts with the chap I am swapping my old plot with, just waiting for the council to sort the paper work out.
I managed to get to the plot a few times over last week and get it rotovated and weeded again so I have had a blank sheet to work with, I have decide to split the plot into three sections so I have some idea what to plant and which section to put it all in. We have moved most of my junk from the other plot to the new one didn’t realise how much I had; I think I may need to bin some of the junk to make some space in the shed.
Quite a few of my seeds have started to come through a lot now so I will have to start to replant them and start to fill my three sections up, I think I have overdone it on onions though well I think I have anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment